4-day CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Boot Camp
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification designates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. The CASP certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification was accredited by the International
Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) on
IT Security Professionals with a minimum of 10 years experience in IT administration including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
10 years experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
Note: CBT XPress recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our IT Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
The CASP exam CAS-002 covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers.
- Enterprise Security
- Risk Management and Incident Response
- Research & Analysis
- Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Components
- All CompTIA CASP Training Materials
- 12 month Subscription to the IT Select Reference Library, Powered by Books 24x7
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- Exam Simulators
- On-site Test Vouchers
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch Daily
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
- FREE wireless and wired high speed internet access in guest room and common areas
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 1 Year Certification Guarantee
- Hotel accommodations include access to a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center, inviting in-room amenities, premium cable television and on-demand movies, all conveniently close to your classroom and lab.
- Round-trip airfare with assistance from CBT XPress` Group Travel Agent.*
- FREE shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport
- 1 year access to SkillSoft elearning IT/Business library
in your travel package and are your sole responsibility.
Click for travel tips from our travel agency.
CBT XPress lets you stay, study and sit for your certification exams in a special environment conducive to learning with the utmost convenience and comfort – The Homewood Suites, Hilton; Tampa, FL. This unique setting has been designed with your success in mind. At CBT Xpress’ training facility, you'll be just one elevator trip away from your room at any given time, providing easy access to the classroom and lab during and after class hours.
If busy schedules don’t allow your staff to come to us, CBT XPress provides on-site Boot camps for
corporations and military facilities. We’ll bring our certified technical trainer and test proctor
right to your location to offer you the same expert training and immediate testing that you would
receive at our facility.
Contact us for more information.
Contact a training advisor here for more details.
*Prices subject to change.