5-day EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Boot Camp
|Validates a minimum baseline knowledge of security threats, risks and countermeasures.|
All IT Professionals seeking CEH certification; security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Two years of information security related experience.
Age Requirements: The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
If the candidate is under the age of 18, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the certification exam unless they provide the accredited training center/EC-Council a written consent of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. Only applicants from nationally accredited institution of higher learning shall be considered.
Disclaimer: EC-Council reserves the right to impose additional restriction to comply with the policy. Failure to act in accordance with this clause shall render the authorized training center in violation of their agreement with EC-Council. EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the certification of any person in breach of this requirement.
Note: CBT XPress recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our IT Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
CEHv10 exam demonstrates competency in:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- All EC-Council CEH Training Materials
- 12 month Subscription to the IT Select Reference Library, Powered by Books 24x7
- State-of-the-art Training and Labs
- Exam Simulators
- On-site Test Vouchers
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch Daily
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
- FREE wireless and wired high speed internet access in guest room and common areas
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 1 Year Certification Guarantee
- Hotel accommodations include access to a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center, inviting in-room amenities, premium cable television and on-demand movies, all conveniently close to your classroom and lab.
- Round-trip airfare with assistance from CBT XPress` Group Travel Agent.*
- FREE shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport
- 1 year access to SkillSoft elearning IT/Business library
in your travel package and are your sole responsibility.
Click for travel tips from our travel agency.
CBT XPress lets you stay, study and sit for your certification exams in a special environment conducive to learning with the utmost convenience and comfort – The Homewood Suites, Hilton; Tampa, FL. This unique setting has been designed with your success in mind. At CBT Xpress’ training facility, you'll be just one elevator trip away from your room at any given time, providing easy access to the classroom and lab during and after class hours.
If busy schedules don’t allow your staff to come to us, CBT XPress provides on-site Boot camps for
corporations and military facilities. We’ll bring our certified technical trainer and test proctor
right to your location to offer you the same expert training and immediate testing that you would
receive at our facility.
Contact us for more information.
Contact a training advisor here for more details.
*Prices subject to change.