7-day Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) Boot Camp
|A CISSP is an information assurance professional who defines the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. The vast breadth of knowledge and the experience it takes to pass the exam is what sets the CISSP apart. The credential demonstrates a globally recognized standard of competence provided by the (ISC)²® CBK which covers critical topics in security today, including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management and more.|
Notice: Due to the Covid-19 outbreak all CBTXPress Boot Camps will be delivered via Remote Classroom Instruction for the foreseeable future.
All IT Professionals seeking (ISC)² CISSP certification; security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator, and network administrator.
Five (5) years of professional and relevant work experience in two (2) or more of the ten (10) domains of the CISSP CBK , or four (4) years of work experience with an applicable college degree or a credential from the (ISC)²-approved list.
Agreeing to the (ISC)² Code of Ethics:
Protect society, the commonwealth, and the infrastructure.
Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
Provide diligent and competent service to principals.
Advance and protect the profession.
Note: CBT XPress recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our IT Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
- Domain 1 - Security & Risk Management
- Domain 2 - Asset Security
- Domain 3 - Security Engineering
- Domain 4 - Communications & Network Security
- Domain 5 - Identity & Access Management
- Domain 6 - Security Assessment & Testing
- Domain 7 - Security Operations
- Domain 8 - Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
- All (ISC)² CISSP Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- Exam Simulators
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch Daily
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student
- FREE wireless and wired high speed internet access in guest room and common areas
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 1 Year Certification Guarantee
- Hotel accommodations include access to a state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center, inviting in-room amenities, premium cable television and on-demand movies, all conveniently close to your classroom and lab.
- Round-trip airfare with assistance from CBT XPress` Group Travel Agent.*
- FREE shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport
- 1 year access to SkillSoft elearning IT/Business library
in your travel package and are your sole responsibility.
Click for travel tips from our travel agency.
CBT XPress lets you stay, study and sit for your certification exams in a special environment conducive to learning with the utmost convenience and comfort – The Homewood Suites, Hilton; Tampa, FL. This unique setting has been designed with your success in mind. At CBT Xpress’ training facility, you'll be just one elevator trip away from your room at any given time, providing easy access to the classroom and lab during and after class hours.
If busy schedules don’t allow your staff to come to us, CBT XPress provides on-site Boot camps for
corporations and military facilities. We’ll bring our certified technical trainer and test proctor
right to your location to offer you the same expert training and immediate testing that you would
receive at our facility.
Contact us for more information.
Contact a training advisor here for more details.
*Prices subject to change.